Connect with your neighbors in-the-know! Vero Beach FLASH is the spot to turn to for Anything about Everything!
- N/A – , May 30, 2016 – Memorial Day
- N/A – , May 30, 2016 – Museum Closed
- 9:00 AM, May 30, 2016 – Navy SEAL Museum Memorial Day Ceremony
- 9:15 AM, May 30, 2016 – Tennis Round Robin
- 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM, May 30, 2016 – Pickleball 101: Learn/Play
- 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM, May 30, 2016 – Live Music - Red Hot Roosters
- 7:45 AM, May 31, 2016 – Tennis Round Robin
- 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM, May 31, 2016 – Big Band Dance
- 9:15 AM, May 31, 2016 – Tennis Round Robin
- 10:00 AM – 4:30 PM, May 31, 2016 – Blue Star Museums/Military personal & Family - Free Admission
- 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM, May 31, 2016 – Craft 'n Chat
- 4:00 PM – 9:30 PM, May 31, 2016 – Patio Maine Lobster Night - $19.95
- 5:00 PM, May 31, 2016 – Group Bicycle Ride – Ride to Sebastian Inlet
- 5:00 PM, May 31, 2016 – Shoot 4 Fun Photo Club
Our free, weekly newsletter will match answers with questions, buyers with sellers, and referrals with inquirers. Need to find a math tutor… flash a post… Need a creative/different idea for that special 30th, 40th, 50th birthday…Why not ask our subscribers? Have a deluxe stroller you no longer need and would like to sell or give-away… Vero Beach FLASH is the spot to turn. We also want to celebrate with you and will be the spot to free flash announcements like engagements, weddings, new arrivals or even that special milestone Happy Birthday! We do it all with a focus on a sense of community. The best news is that the majority of all postings are free. There is only a nominal fee for postings that you stand to make a profit from. Check out our Rates. The exception to this is that we will never charge for the following domestic postings: nanny – housekeeper – babysitter. Whether you are looking for someone or offering your services… your posting will be free because we love our subscriber families and want to offer that to you!
Our mission at Vero Beach FLASH is to make your day-to-day life just a little easier and to focus on the many positive people, organizations and things that are happening right here in our own community. Let’s venture back to a simpler time when neighbors helped neighbors. So… we welcome you to the Vero Beach “Neighbors-In-The Know” Club! You are one of us and we will be thrilled to have you as a subscriber.
Not a subscriber yet?